The Carver 356 Motor Yacht feels like a much larger boat. With its wide 13-foot 3-inch beam, the 356 can easily accommodate large parties – and keep them entertained. Below deck, the 356 can comfortably sleep six adults with a master stateroom aft, a convertible dinette and a complete forward stateroom. The 356 also offers a well equipped galley. There are two head compartments, each with a shower. Topside, the 356’s bridge has seating for six, full instrumentation, and plenty of storage. Step down and the aft deck provides an ideal place for entertaining or relaxing.
This is a 2000 Carver 356 Aft powered by twin FWC 7.4 liter 454 Mercruiser engines. Motors have just about 690 hours of use.
Key Features include:
- 2 Air Conditioners with thermostats
- 2 enclosed heads Vacu-flush toilets
- Kholer Generator with low hours
- Raymarine Electronics
- Windless Anchor
- Remote spotlight
- Ceramic tinted cabin windows 2020
- Full enclosure 2020
- Full detail fall of 2020
- Tune up and full service on Generator 2020
- Fresh Botton paint and zincs fall of 2020